Thursday, December 10, 2015

I know

You know when you go snooping for stuff and then you get the result that you weren't expecting or what you find out just blows your mind away that just ruins your day.

Yeah- that happened to me today.

I found out what my ex does now for a living and where he is basically residing.

A part of me was sad because I didn't get to bask in the glory but happy because he's finally out of that terrible workplace.

I felt somewhat inadequate but then realised I, too have moved on and have had better career opportunities whether I liked it or not.

So we are equal in that aspect.

I feel like my life romantically hasn't moved on and it's become stagnant and stale.

I wanna desperately move on and be with someone new and share new adventures with whom ever that maybe.

Finding him is another issue.

But anywhoo- I'm glad I know now what happened to my ex. That's now 3 guys in a row where they felt like they needed to either live/work interstate or overseas. I'm that person!

*sigh*










No comments:

Post a Comment