So my card for today was the heirophant.
Apparently this is the card about struggling with an "issue" and just doing the right thing. You apparently know the answer as its there within you. You just need to listen to yourself.
If I try to relate this to myself. My issue bus my ex. Knowing that he's moved on with his dandy life and I'm stuck in this rut hole trying to deal with the after math sucks.
But it's not to say that I don't have plans or goals. I do- and I need to use this to push my way forward and move on without him in my life.
I can do this!
On another note- I've decided not to go to Vietnam for a few more years. The last 2 times have been with my ex and I really don't want to be staying in the same bedroom as I usually do when I stay with my aunt. Partly because the room creeps me out but the major part is because it's the same room that I shared with my ex.
I'm strong enough to deal with life currently but not strong enough nor crazy enough to torment myself.
Speaking of Vietnam, it was this time last year where my ex and I had embarked on our honeymoon. Seriously, where did we go wrong?
Anyway, so I have decided that as of tomorrow- I'll be be booking my holidays to Japan! How super exciting!

No comments:
Post a Comment