Monday, December 14, 2015

Tarot cards

So I brought a deck of tarot cards. I have always been interested in cards. Fascinated by them and being able to do a reading.

Do I think they can tell the future- who knows. No one can say that it can't. It's interesting.
My only problem is that I never know what the cards mean.

Someone suggested that I pull a card each day and make note of what the card means....

So as part of my posts- even if I have nothing left to say- this will be my diary.

I also bought this angel deck. I'm fascinated by the artwork- it's so morbid but yet so me.
The best thing is that it's really inspiring stuff- more or less it's for people going through a breakup and giving you something inspirational. Bet you didn't see that coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment