I realize as Ive gotten older, and having after married into stupidity (thankfully I am now divorcing imbocile(s)), that I have really low tolerance for these kinds of people.
My ex husband would claim I would be a snob but frankly hes grown up with dumb and dumber so discriminating against these types of people would dismissing his whole entire existence.
Dont get me wrong, if you're ignorant because you just dont know or its not your field of expertise- im not hating on you.
But I do get terribly frustrated with people who should know better but don't because they cant use their brains.
For example:a person in accounts payable who pays an invoice that says $6k outstanding but pays out $30,000 because thats what the instruction sheet says but they couldnt find the $30k invoice so u know what- they figure they pay the next best invoice in the documentation without raising it with anyone.
When queried they make up some lame excuse as to justifying their existence.
Its not just stupidity but peoples works ethics or lack thereof.
A combination of the two make me wanna scream.
I know of someone who refused to work full time even though money was tight and gaining more employment would have helped their situation.
Oh wait- thats not work ethic, thats being lazy.
I dislike that too.
Needless to say, after being with someone for 5 years and having to put up with a lot of stupidity and not being able to voice your frustration but having to walk away asking yourself :" how the fk did you even make it this far in life", I have found that my tolerance levels with these types of people in general has diminished.
I know its something I need to work on... or maybe idiots just need to gtfo of my life and avoid me in all instances.
No comments:
Post a Comment