Sunday, September 13, 2015

My New beginnings

Hello,

This would now be my many new hellos with now my 4th blog with a new name, new site. It seems like I can't either get it right, can't get my blogging mojo going but hey...
Like everything else that's going on in my life. It's a fresh start.
And there's nothing wrong with that.

So this is me:


31, going through a divorce. Started a new career. Slightly overweight.


I make no promises other than to myself to blog regularly as possible. To vent our my frustration, to cry, to laugh, to be happy. I need this documented so I can remember- although the struggle is real, I am coping. I'll be fine.

Right now- life is tough.
I am emotionally drained. I've cried so many tears saying goodbye to a 4.5year relationship and a broken marriage.
I am physically tired because I eat poorly and I don't exercise
I am mentally burnt out- I do long hours in the office to distract myself from the emotional scars that I feel and the fact that I have no social life.


And so this is my journey.... 



No comments:

Post a Comment