This morning I attended my first zumba class.
The last time I participated in zumba would have been almost 4 years ago.
I couldn't remember if I liked it or not but I figured it must not have been that bad because if I had hated it- Id remember.
Wanting to increase my weekly exercise regime- it turned out the only aerobics class available in my area on a Sunday that wasnt going to break the bank was zumba.
It was an interesting experience. In the beginning, I was struggling, but I thought to myself- considering there are older women there and watching them being able to do it meant that I needed to lift my game.
It was a small class in a smallish room so the instructor didnt have to wear a microphone set. Instead of yelling out thw moves or words of encouragement- we just watched her move and copied.
I found that to be more ideal. Something to get accustomed to- I mean how many times do you go to an aerobics class and have them yell at you with stuff like "come guys lift those legs" etc etc. It can get super annoying.
By the end of the hour, I was extremely tired, sweaty but feeling good.
I also decided that zumba was going to be part of my weekly exercise regime.
No comments:
Post a Comment