Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Double classes

Im proud of myself...
Today not only did I do a 30min quick session at the gym. I also did 2 classes of the aqua aerobics.

I'm not actually sore but feeling super pumped and mentally fantastic.

Like Ive said before- im not sure why I didnt do this sooner.

In my first aqua class, a lady asked me why I didnt take up the membership..part of my problem is that usually when I sign up to something- i dont end up doing it anymore. So better to pay a little extra than paying for something I wont use.
She also asked me why I was doing a double class, and whether it was for an upcoming event.

I responded with: just doing it for the sake of trying to be healthy, a lifestyle change.
I mean- must it be for some upcoming event?
Well- having a goal is great but not specific. I find that when im forced to do something for an event- the stress of not achieving gets to me that I give up altogether.

Id like to think that the path Im taking is really for a lifestyle change where im exercising to better myself and get fit.

It also helps to do the things that I enjoy and I really love aqua aerobics. Its the one thing I look forward to twice a week. So much so that Im wanting to do double classes in one night.

My 20s was about relationship mistakes,bad employment choices, terrible education decisions and getting fat.

My 30s will be redefined as a new era.
To start off with: im going to be fitter and leaner and work it out as I go along

No comments:

Post a Comment