Sunday, November 15, 2015

Look before you park

I had an interesting night catching up with friends on friday night.

One of my girlfriends had parked in one the car park buildings and I had decided to walk her to her car and she would drive me back to mine as I had parked on the street.

Turns out- she didnt look at the signs properly and the car park had closed at 10pm. We got there at 11.00pm.
They had a $125 callout fee.

Lucky for her, there had been other people there and the security guards were quite nice who had waived the fee and let us in to retrieve her car.

Her $15 parking somehow turned out to be $37. Needless to say- still better than having to also pay $125 penalty fee.

It was an interesting experience nonetheless.

I wonder how many people get caught out like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment