Yesterday I attended choir concert in North Melbourne,supporting a fellow colleague who was on the all male choir.
I LOVED every minute of it. The singing was fantastic.
Afterwards we headed towards the pub that was down the road.
The moment I walked in, a guy in a red jacket basically couldnt stop staring at me. I felt somewhat self conscious and awkward. Once I ordered my drink, he proceeded to ask me...
"Whats your heritage"... yup- that was the lame pickup line used. Once I responded, he didn't even believe me asking "really? Really?", so I ignored him and got our group a table.
It didnt go unnoticed, my group gave me a lot of grief because the guy kept turning around to stare.
And when he left, he turned around apparently twice to look at me again.
Dont get me wrong, i was very flattered. Ive never gone out to a bar/pub and have anyone actively check me out. This is the first.
It is bit of a confidence booster...
Although awkward- still nice that someone is noticing me.
No comments:
Post a Comment