Sunday, November 29, 2015

In my thoughts

Yesterday I started to feel depressed about my ex. 
I was at my Aqua aerobics class trying to focus and all I could think of was my ex husband.

It wasnt even about anything in particular just a lot of random thoughts. I don't care what he does or what he gets up to. Thankfully he's literally disappeared from my life.

But it's still sad nonetheless. Like a thought occurred to me that although I managed to move out of the family home- here I am back here. It's like I can never seem to escape this place.

Or when people I know who are having babies. Although at this stage I believe that's not what I want to do or have. I know that is a part of life that I'll be missing out on.

Kind of like how I'm missed out on graduating because I've been lazy with uni  and dropped out when I should have pursued it to the end.although I wouldn't have been able to score any work to begin with.

It's these life choices that I've made or have been made for me that I just need to come to terms with. Whether I like it or not or agree with it.

Anyway, so I was randomly trying to suppress these thoughts to no avail. I just can't wait until the day comes when my ex is a distant memory and he doesnt bug me in my thoughts.

Life's shit sometimes  



No comments:

Post a Comment