I liberated my Facebook by deleting my ex husband and all of his friends from my friends list.
I should have done this months ago but i clearly didn't have the willpower to do so.
I was already at that stage anyway when I had restricted the feed that they saw.
But it was only on the drive home where I thought- hey, what use do I need to have them on my facebook? I dont want to see the newsfeed of what goes on in their lives or pretend to care.
Nor do I want to see happy photos of my ex moving on.
Frankly- it would make me somewhat jealous but I need to be able to focus on my own life and be able to be happy with myself.
I cant do that if I have the ability to stalk my past because Im not living in the present.
I no longer have my ex on my fb, whatsapp and his number has been deleted from my phone.
I just hope with time, ill forget the number from my memory.
I just want to move on- and so I am
No comments:
Post a Comment