Saturday, November 28, 2015

Goodbye old phone

You know how I normally post using my android phone.... Well this has been typed up using my brand new iPhone 6plus (s version).

It's a pain to convert from android to Apple although there's meant to be an app that makes your life easier where you can transfer a lot of your data but true to Linda form, this just wasn't the case.

I am fond of the Apple product because let's face it- the one thing they do get right is simplicity and making it easy for the average user. Things just work and aren't so complicated as they normally are on an android.

You can give an 80 year any Apple product and they would pretty much be able to use it.

The same apps on android just run better on the iPhone and funnily enough- even googles owned blogger works better  on the iPhone then on the android.... And Google owns the android platform.

Anyway-so far I am loving the phone...it was a fantastic upgrade!

No comments:

Post a Comment