I am now into my third week of exercising.
Whats impressive is that this is also my second week of aqua class.
I have been enjoying working out at the gym. I try to keep my sessions short so that I don't make myself hate it.
I cant say for sure that any weight loss has occured but I can say that my muscles are hurting and it looks like Im starting to tone and get some muscle definition.
so that I dont disappoint myself, im not using the scale per se to measure weight loss. Im just hoping that eventually my clothes get looser. You know the whole- muscle can sometimes weigh more than fat.
One things for sure, the daily exercise is helping me de-stress from work.
Emptying out my mind from the daily struggle with work and life in general.
Sometimes i ask myself why I didn't do this sooner. But its still better than not doing anything at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment