So, its a beautiful Saturday morning and one of neighbours are having a domestic. How do I know this? I can hear the male yelling out expletives.
This happens every now and again. It seems these people have an extremely volatile relationship.
Always the weekend, and always yelling and screaming at each other.
Only once have I opened up my sliding door to the balcony and yelled at them to STFU. I was young and stupid then... but the 3hrs of constant bickering really bugged me when I was hungover and dying. I wanted go die in peace and not have to listen two idiots scream at each other.
It did stop them for a period of time then months later they were at it again.
And yes- this has been going on for years.
If you are that unhappy and are going to be verbally abusive with each other, save your neighbours the trouble and split.
Just saying.
No comments:
Post a Comment