Wednesday, October 7, 2015

What I want to do

In light of my previous post about how my life has become one big boring blur, and my other post about goals of things I want to eventually achieve.

I figured I should list things I want to do/visit and what I want in life for the next 12mths-24mths because I want to get out of life as much as I can.

Places Id like to visit:
1. Puffing billy, someone once promised to take me but that not eventuated.
2. Visit the Barossa Valley
3. Spend a weekend at the Grampians
4. Go to wilsons prom for the weekend however if this involves camping then forget it.
5. Stay at one of the luxury hotels in Torquay for a weekend
6. Go to New Zealand
7. Go to Japan
8. Watch the singapore F1.
9. Go to Attica
10. Go skiing at one of the Victorian ski resorts.
11. Go to mt buller for the weekend during summer.

I would like to set targets for myself to:
1. Stop drinking coca-cola in general
2. Drink at least 2 liters of water a day
3. Start waking up at 5.30am and go to the gym
4. Gym at least 3 times a week
5. Join a team sport
6. Go to the golf range to hit some balls
7. Join either a kick boxing/krav magna(is that how you spell it)/ self defence class
8. Swim at least twice a week
9. Minimize to 1 cheat meal at one of the fast food places ( i.e maccas)
10. walk the dog at least once a week.
11. Attend all 10 mandarin classes and re-enrol into the next semester

I read somewhere that once you hit your 30s, you should start saving and exercising more. Ive started the saving money part but exercise is still a bit of a problem.

I spent my 20s eating a lot of crap and gaining 30kgs(no kidding).
Im realistic, i know its almost impossible go lose 30kgs but I do want to be healthy because I dont want to spend my 40s and 50s with health problems.

With these small goals or expectations of what I would like myself to do. I think it will make a difference to my otherwise boring life.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment