I had my first ever Mandarin class today with ACCS.
I am enrolled into 10 weeks worth of classes at a Level 1 stage. Its extremely basic level.
Today we learnt to count to 10 and a few vocabulary words.
Although this is my first class, I am already enjoying this. The teacher although quite young is very detailed, enthuastic and really good.
Im also impressed with the learning styles.
If I can stick it out for an entire term. My aim would be that within 3 years, I would be able to hold at least a basic conversation. Well that is my goal anyway.
Why am I doing Mandarin classes? It has always been on my bucket list to be able to learn Chinese and I figured why not? Im not doing anything at the moment with my life. Why not go out make some new friends and do something I would hope to enjoy.
I have to start something new in my life and I want to be out of my comfort zone every now and again...rather than the usual daily grind of eat, work and sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment