Saturday, October 17, 2015

Death

One of my sister's friend passed away today.
He was on his way to Adelaide and never made it.

Although I never met this person, I am saddened to know that another person has died on the roads.

Im not sure as to what caused the accident, as the family are going to formally identify the body of their loved one.

It makes you realize that we are not invincible and that mortality is real.
But also the harshness of this reality, the poor mother/father who has just lost their son, oh- that just breaks my heart.

I'm sad.

Words cannot describe how I feel even though I dont know this person, I am touched by his death.

My heart goes out to those who know him, and especially for those who loved him.

He was too young to go - but thats life isn't it?
So cruel and so real.

R.I.P Matt- I hope you are in a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment