Technology is so awesome! When I first started blogging 10 years ago, I would never have dreamt about using my mobile phone to type up each post but now, in 2015, here I am, lying in bed typing this thing up.
In the past, i found blogging to be a great release for me, thereaupetic even. But then it became such a burden because too many people had access to my blog and I felt restricted in what I could say and then trying to please everybody.
Now, i dont really care. This is just a mechanism for me to release whatever anger, concerns, thoughts I have.
If it helps anyone else who may have stumbled onto this blog then so be it.
I remember i used to get a lot of traffic but not many commenters and that used to frustrate the heck out of me... but then when people did comment, they only did so and were really negative. I dont take criticism all that well.
But it's part of the parcel right?
It's life, you cant be happy with everyones elses thoughts or beliefs. And it's human nature to only want to vent/lash out.
We are trolls in real life or behind the screen.
Bitches be real!
But here we are, we can troll from the comfort of our mobile phone!
No comments:
Post a Comment