Saturday, October 3, 2015

My agents rep accreditation

Guess who passed their Agent Reps Course???

Its a bitter sweet moment for many reasons.

Almost 2 years ago, I started this course and then became lazy and didnt finish it. My ex was midly pissed off that he had paid for it and basically I did nothing with it.

Yes, I take ownership of my laziness and procrastination. He had every right to be frustrated and angry.

Anyway, after a year into my job, instead of studying this by correspondence because the first time around didnt work out, I spent a week at the REIV learning about a lot of stuff.

It was also the same week, that allowed me to realise that I could never go back to my ex, no matter how much I thought I loved him.

The course was heaps boring, i did make a friend or so i thought.
You know the type of person who befriends you because they need something from you and once they get what they wanted, you will never hear from them??

Well i met such a person. He was nice enough to chat to. Don't get me wrong, if it weren't for him, i would have had an excruciating week being bored to death. If it wasnt boredom- it was having to deal with a lot of stupid people ( yup, my elitism is coming out...but seriously there were some dumb people enrolled in the same course)

The irony was even though i helped him with the 3 assessments and checked his answers, he passed and i had to resubmit.
Yeah- go figure.

You're probably wondering what im talking about? When this "friend" needed to check answers, it meant me having to go out of my way to catch up with him in the city and when I needed help- it just wasnt really reciprocated.

Was i disappointed? Slightly, although the writing was on the wall and i knew from the very beginning that this would be the end result.
Sometimes, you just want to be wrong about a person.

Anyway, so now I can technically work at any real estate agency and sell homes if I wanted to.

I'm proud of myself for obtaining this.
Its a shame I didnt achieve this 2 years ago but hey- sometimes things happen for a reason.



No comments:

Post a Comment