Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sorting out my finances

One thing I am very proud of has been sorting out my finances.

Its the first time ever where I started a second account and put monthly savings. Its not a lot of money but something is better than nothing.

I also created a new credit card to ensure that im not stuck with banking with one institution and then findin myself in trouble when theres an issue with the bank. Its with a 1k limit. This is the amount I restrict myself per month which must include fuel, bills and lunch.
When I was using one account, it was starting to become hard to track money. Now this allows me to spend money wisely.
Theres also a very satisfying feeling of being able to pay your credit card off each month.

I have also started to put more money into my personal loans with the aim to pay everything off in approximately 2.5years.

I look forward to the day where I am debt free.

No comments:

Post a Comment